Sunday, August 13, 2017

WATCH!- Be Ready At All Times...

Watch!
I know you may be hearing this a lot, but nevertheless, I feel the need to share these Bible verses because, we really do need to be prepared for the return of Jesus at all times. My husband and I have met a Christian or two over the years who were so sure that they would live until the return of Jesus Christ to earth. Well, they were all wrong and are now in Heaven. Mind you considering God's Kingdom is not stuck in linear time (the past to present  to future - 24 hours a day), maybe they technically will be witnessing His return. Their hope was in Him, is In Him. We are alive at this moment and know beyond all doubt that there is only One Sure Hope, One Truth, One Way. It would be wrong to keep w hat we know to our selves. How often has something wonderful happened and you want to share it with all your friends and family?!  Well that is what happened to us. Makes sense to share Jesus with anyone who wants to listen. We both lived without Him for part of our life and we would never want to return to that hopelessness.

So here are but a few of countless verses to share encouragement and God's unfailing Word. In a world of great uncertainty, there is One True Certainty, Jesus Christ, He loves you so much. Just open the door to your heart if you want to have peace in all situations.

[Psa 86:15 NLT] 15 But you, O Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness.

[Mar 13:33-37 KJV] 33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. 34 [For the Son of man is] as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. 35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

[Mat 24:37-44 KJV] 37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. 43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

[1Th 5:6 KJV] 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.

[Rev 3:3 KJV] 3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

[Jhn 15:9-16 NLT] 9 "I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. 10 When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father's commandments and remain in his love. 11 I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! 12 This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn't confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. 16 You didn't choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or send questions: