Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Teaching Videos

There are a lot of words that can be shared in regard to Christianity and what it is all about. As well as encouraging words, useful words, to help new believers to know what it means now that they have placed their faith in Christ.  As I try writing and re-writing entries and not posting them,  I have concluded, at this point that as a spiritually hungry Christian myself, why not post the teachings that God uses to speak to me. If they speak to me, then they may speak to you. This is why you will see many videos and links to the teachings of my fellow Christians.

Please see the links, for more great teaching resources.
After all, why repeat what others have already done so well!

May God lead you and bless you and bring us all into complete spiritual maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or send questions: