Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Video Sermon Share: Hollywood's Satanic Roots - The Movie - Reloaded by Jason Cooley

This subject is not one that most Christians want to know about or acknowledge. Why? Well, based on my own weaknesses and what draws me in, I can say possibly because many of us were raised on television and movies. For my entire life, there is a false soothing effect when I turn on a television or these days, whatever I can find on the world wide web, YouTube. Like a  drug addiction. When you research the history and purpose of entertainment that reaches the masses, it is clear that it was all created with a  purpose. Below is a message (one of many parts) from Pastor Jason Cooley talking about Hollywood. We are impacted by it more than most of us realize. Come see...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or send questions: