Saturday, February 2, 2019

A Bergie Creation: Inside My Studio, Inside My Heart...

Since all of my blogs are able to collide and work together, I am sharing the link to a new post that I just recently shared about where physical health and being an artist impact each other, and how my Sure Hope rescues me always.  Take a peek by just clicking the header below to go to the original blog I posted my heart on....

A Bergie Creation: Inside My Studio, Inside My Heart...: Been A While. Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a while since connecting or listing any new jewell...
When I use to work large, painting...
Long ago with my cat Bob!


My husband about to start his new painting  click here if you want to follow along
God blesses me with other ways to create and share my blessed life - never give up! 
Life exists because of our Mighty  Creator!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or send questions: