Saturday, February 16, 2019

Graphic Truthful Testimony (Must Be 18 or Over) About Satanic Ritual Abuse - By the Freemasons: Survivor Karly Franz

This is not an easy topic but it is crucial to not let these groups go unnoticed. We are sharing the channel of Karly Franz. She is a survivor of Satanic Ritual Abuse. The details are disturbing and hard to believe. But we have done a lot of research and know that her testimony sadly is true. There are many victims of this horrific crime against children. It is our obligation to share her story.

The saddest part is that we usually don't even know these dark realities exist. It is because so many of these unfathomable crimes against children have been covered up by those in higher positions, and many have had their lives threatened if the speak, so most citizens don't even believe all of these testimonies are true. If you are up for it,  research the truth behind the McMartin Preschool case, The Franklin Cover-up, Satanic Ritual Abuse and MK Ultra Mind Control, are all real. As well as the fact that the illuminati, Deep State, Freemasons, and other such Luciferian organizations truly exist. We can pray for the innocent victims, share the information with others to help wake people up in hope that we can rescue and save the children. Satan hates The Light, Jesus Christ. As believers we have Divine protection and are able to pray and/or join folks like Russ Dizdar's group to help free and heal the victims of SRA.

Below is a video of Russ Dizdar who has spent most of his life helping rescue and exposing Satanic Ritual Abuse. 
If you are a victim like Karly, please contact Russ, they will help you.



SIIU Web Site here
Here is his Facebook page with a lot of helpful information.
And here is his web site Shatter The Darkness.
Some of his resources here.

Here is a quote from Karly at her you tube channel: 
"My handlers are furious that I'm not allowing them to manipulate me any longer. They may take action against me in the near future. God has a divine shield around me and I pray it extends to my fellow brothers and sisters of God. I am not a threat to myself or anyone! They are doing their best to try and discredit me while protecting the disgusting secret societies that own them (Freemasons, Order of the Eastern Star, MK Ultra). Please know that if I turn up dead, it was arranged by the cabal to which I speak out against. I am not suicidal. They have teams that have been stalking me, harassing me, sometimes they pose as homeless looking individuals, but they are all incredibly rude and their harassment comes out of nowhere. I do not talk to people on the street and I absolutely do not respond to their harassment. "

Satanic Ritual Abuse Freemason Survivor Karly Franz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or send questions: